Available in many colours giving a soft aesthetic feel
What applications can Plascoat PPA 571 be used in?
Plascoat PPA 571 is a glossy, attractive coating that will remain maintenance-free for decades. It is used in hundreds of different applications, throughout the world and some of the more popular ones include fencing, street furniture, lamp posts, construction, hand rails, automotive parts, stadium seat frames, rail station seating and wire baskets. Plascoat PPA 571 is one of only a few coatings commercially available which is recognised as being DDA, ‘Warm-to-the-Touch’ compliant.
Plascoat PPA 571 is the ideal coating for outdoor items exposed to demanding urban or coastal environments.
Key features and benefits
- 25 years proven performance
- Superior resistance to sun, salt and sea water
- Excellent impact and sand abrasion resistance
- Premium quality, glossy appearance
- Will not crack, chip, flake or fracture
- Low temperature performance to -70°C
- Excellent adhesion to steel, iron and aluminium
- No requirement for a primer
- Approvals for contact with food and drinking water
- PPA 571 is free of Bisphenol A (BPA), PVC, halogens, phthalates and heavy metals.
Plascoat PPA 571 is maintence free, warm-to-the-touch and graffiti resistant
Plascoat PPA 571 for outdoor street furniture
Architects and specifiers have sought for many years a material that will withstand the rigours of outdoor life. The answer to their quest is PPA 571 with its excellent performance against UV rays and salt spray. For many years PVC has been the coating of choice for the consumer but all that has changed with Plascoat PPA 571. Although higher in cost than the competition the special formulation of PPA 571 removes the need for priming and the VOC emission is effectively nil. The lower density of the material benefits the user with reduced powder usage. When other elements such as environmental requirements and ease of graffiti removal are accounted for the overall package with PPA 571 is very competitive. Plascoat PPA 571 is available in a variety of colours including unique pearlescent silver and in fluidised bed or electrostatic spray grades.